[photran] Error when updating: Photran (3.1.) requires feature "org.eclipse.cdt

When using the software update manager, the Updates dialog tells me that:

Photran (3.1.) requires feature "org.eclipse.cdt (3.1.0 qualifier)", or equivalent

I downloaded the full version containing the Eclipse Platform 3.2 with Photran 3.1 and CDT 3.1 preinstalled from here http://www.eclipse.org/photran/. I don't understand why it is telling me it requires something it already has. Anyone?

Back to the top