Re: [photran] debian package

Eclipse is available in a debian package in the 'unstable' version. I am using 'testing', so I have just installed it 'manually'

Michael Wild wrote:
John Daues wrote:
Is there a debian package available for photran?

I don't know, but even if not, there's no real loss in functionality (except for automatic updates of course...). When insatlling it, either do it as root or install it into a different directory where you have write access to.

And if you really want a debian package, it shouldn't be too difficult to hack one up which only does the installation (perhaps using checkinstall) and a hand-cooked makefile which does the "make install".

Michael