Re: [photran] debugging allocated arrays

Hello Nicolas,

like you I'm not able to look only on a part of the array (e.g. one row), but
I can use constant values or variables to let the Expression Window show me
only one field of that array by adding

"testarray(a,b) "
or
"testarray(5,3)"
instead of
"testarray"

to my Watch Expression list ("testarray" is is a 5x5 matrix defined in a used
module).

But how did you manage to see your global variable array in the Variables View
than in the Expressions View (in which I'm not able to change values)?

Henrik

Am Mittwoch, 29. November 2006 16:19 schrieb nicolas:
> Hello,
>
>         I have recently moved from windows to linux. I was developing in
>         visual fortran.
>         I have some problems debugging my code under eclipse.
>         * When using gdb, i canot get access to my variables defined in
>         a module file.
>         * So i switched to idb (intel) since i use the intel compiler.
>         Works
>         better, i can see all global variables used in the current file.
>         Unfortunately, i have to look at the whole array (quite time
>         consuming).
>         Are there any ways to look at only a part of it (say
>         array(1:10)).
>

>         Regards,
>
>         Nicolas ROUSSELON

Dipl.-Ing. Henrik Lichtenberg