[photran] debugging allocated arrays

Hello,

        I have recently moved from windows to linux. I was developing in
        visual fortran.
        I have some problems debugging my code under eclipse.
        * When using gdb, i canot get access to my variables defined in
        a module file.
        * So i switched to idb (intel) since i use the intel compiler.
        Works
        better, i can see all global variables used in the current file.
        Unfortunately, i have to look at the whole array (quite time
        consuming).
        Are there any ways to look at only a part of it (say
        array(1:10)).

        Regards,

        Nicolas ROUSSELON

Back to the top