[photran] Photran Updates

Hello,

First, thanks for this nice tool!

As I am enjoying the facilities given in Photran, and now it can be installed
in the eclipse platform having the CDT package, I would like to know if there
is the possibility of doing the automatic update of Photran through the
"help -> software updates -> find and install" link, and if there is, which
url address would that be. If not, are there efforts in this direction, or it
is not a big deal and we should get used of downloading the zip files, which is
not that bad, I am just somewhat lazy...

Thanks,
Marcos

Back to the top