Re: [photran] Error parsers in 3.2

> I am still not sure if this had been or will
> be changed, but the error parser for F isn't!
> (It was when F was based on the NAg compiler.)

Hi, Walt.  I'm not sure what you are requesting.
Is the F error parser that is there wrong?  I assume
from the next paragraph that F should be labelled
NAG error parser.

> Could you please relabel it as an error
> parser for the NAG Fortran Compiler and
> let me know that this has been/is being
> done?

Have you submitted a bug report?  This is an easy
change.  I can fix it as soon as I know what to do.

It looks like I need to fix some other error parser names
as well.

Regards,
Craig

Back to the top