Re: [photran] Couple of newbie questions

1) We started by looking at a large F90 code (WRF). The code is in free format, but the parser seems to only work in fixed format. Is there a way for us to get the parser to understand free format?

Whether the fixed or free form editor is used (and whether the parser operates in fixed or free format) is determined by the filename extension. What extension are you using?

2) How complete is the F90 support in PHOTRAN?

The parser is built from a grammar for Fortran 95, although we've tried to support features from Fortran 77 when it is reasonable. I'm not sure if that answers your question or not...

Jeff Overbey
UIUC

Back to the top