[photran] Problem with Photran 3.1 on Suse Linux ia64

Dear photran users,

I am a new Photran user and I have some problem with running it.

My Platform is a SGI Altix 3000 with 32 proz running Suse Linux Enterprise Server 9.0.
The JRE I am using is /usr/lib/SunJava2-1.4.2.

I have downloaded the files eclipse-platform-3.2-linux-gtk-ia64.tar.gz, org.eclipse.cdt-3.1.0-linux.ia64.tar.gz and photran-3.1-beta1.zip. After extracting all files I am starting eclipse with the command "./eclipse -vm /usr/lib/SunJava2-1.4.2/jre/bin/java".

The eclipse engines starts normaly. But when trying to open a new Fortran Projekt, I get an window named "Problem Opening Wizard" with following content:
" The selected wizard could not be started. Reson: Plug-in org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface was unable to load class org.eclipse.photran.cdtinterface.ui.NewMakeFortranProjectWizard."

Could somebody help me?

Thank you.
http://smartsurfer.web.de/?mc=100071&distributionid=000000000071

Back to the top