[photran] sharing projects

There are a couple of us working on a project and sharing changes via subversion.

What do I need to add to the repository so that we can all have the same workspace.  (We just added a new member and he had to import the workspace, define variables used to run external program, still doesn't have access to the run and debug menus, had to set the editor policies to make it easy to work with our files, etc. ...)

Ideally, I'd like to put my custom perspective into the RCS so that new people don't have to fight to figure out what is going on and get things working.  This will also let us have a common language for talking about how to do things in Photran.

Not just for sharing, but for forking the project, like I'll have to do later this week, it would be good to check out the code to another directory, tell Photran to use that as my workspace, and get on with things.

Sean

Back to the top