Re: [photran] Documentation Tools

Hi Dieke,
We do not support any tool for generating documentation and we are not planning to. Because of the nature of Eclipse the best way to have a tool like this in Eclipse would be to port one of the existing tools into Eclipse as a plugin. If anyone is volunteering to do that, we will be happy to distribute it with Photran.

--
Spiros Xanthos
Photran Team - UIUC

hafermann@xxxxxxx wrote:

We are  currently looking for a tool which helps
us documenting our Fortran 90 code.
We have been looking e.g. at f90doc
or robodoc.
Is there a tool or certain documentation syntax
which can or will be supported by photran?

Thanks
Dieke
Dr.-Ing. D. Hafermann
Hamburg Ship Model Basin
Hamburgische Schiffbau-Versuchsanstalt GmbH

Bramfelder Str. 164                    Tel +49 (40) 69203-221
D 22305 Hamburg                      Fax +49 (40) 69203-345