Re: [photran] Outline does not work when #endif is used in the code

'#ifdef', '#else' and '#define' do not cause problems, only '#endif' is the
problem.

Any clou what to do?

Currently, out Lexer handles preprocessor directives by just ignoring them. So, this looks like a "Lexer bug". Daniel, can you send the file that is causing the problem?

--Spiros