Re: [photran] Comments on new beta2

Thanks for the compliments.  A few responses follow...

beta1, a reduced control regarding the coloring is available when compared to version 2.1.0. Again, why not use just the same interface as for the C++ editor, which was the one used in the old version of

To make a long story short, there was a ton of code behind the embedded editor in the old page... more than it deserved, considering how infrequently that page is used. We figure people will set up their colors once and never touch it again.

(through the non intuitive tag "Others"). After making the changes I looked again at my file and everything was fine, except for one thing: a red color is being used for numbers, commas, &, etc which cannot be changed at all. How do I change that color?

Yeah, "Others" should probably be relabeled, and I'm not sure about the red. That's probably a bug... but Nicholas and Cheah are the experts on this...

Another point to mention is the new ruler that appears on top of the editor window. Is there a way to disable it,

Not that I'm aware of... Cheah or Nicholas?

Thanks again.
Jeff

Back to the top