Re: [photran] Beta2 of Photran 3.0 is now available

How do I get the auto-indent to reformat my code?

Auto-indent just means that if you start a block IF statement (DO loop, etc.), the cursor automatically indents the next line (so you don't have to tab manually). Similarly, the END IF (END DO, etc.) line is automatically left-shifted after you type it. You're looking for code formatting, which is a different feature (one we don't support; sorry!).

Jeff

Back to the top