From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Craig Rasmussen
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 7:30 PM
To: Photran Information
Subject: Re: [photran] running photran

On Oct 20, 2005, at 4:52 AM, Krasilnikov, Oleg wrote:

> May be I'm using obsolete version, but it seems like Managed build is
> not tuned up for Fortran yet -
> it uses gcc compiler instead. So standard build is the only
> possible way
> to compile fortran project.

I've been working on the managed build system for FDT and this should be
integrated into Photran next week.  Since I notice you are working at
Intel, is
there anyway you could help with the toolchain for the Intel
compilers?  I could
send you what I have for gfortran and the IBM XLF compilers if that
would
help.  Otherwise I'll do the best I can but may not get the Intel
compiler options
presented in an optimal way.

Thanks,
Craig