Re: [photran] running photran

On Oct 20, 2005, at 4:52 AM, Krasilnikov, Oleg wrote:

May be I'm using obsolete version, but it seems like Managed build is
not tuned up for Fortran yet -
it uses gcc compiler instead. So standard build is the only possible way
to compile fortran project.

I've been working on the managed build system for FDT and this should be
integrated into Photran next week. Since I notice you are working at Intel, is there anyway you could help with the toolchain for the Intel compilers? I could send you what I have for gfortran and the IBM XLF compilers if that would help. Otherwise I'll do the best I can but may not get the Intel compiler options
presented in an optimal way.

Thanks,
Craig

Back to the top