[photran-dev] CQs Approved - Future Plans

Our two CQs have been approved, so we should be on track to move the Photran project under PTP. My preference would be the following (input from others welcome).

(1) Post another beta of Photran in February. We (will) have five new features, and we need feedback on them:
+ Find All References
+ Fortran 2003 Support
+ New gfortran error parser
+ Hover Tips
+ Move Saved Variables to Common Block refactoring

(2) Move Photran under PTP after that; we could probably do the move review in mid-March.

(3) Do an "official" release simultaneously with PTP in June.

Jeff

Back to the top