[photran-dev] Photran at Supercomputing

I'd like to  say, in case it's not obvious from Jeff's post, that there was
alot of interest in Photran at Supercomputing,
at least from my point of view.  Stationed at the IBM booth and demo'ing
PTP for about 6+ hours a day, we got a lot of
questions about Fortran support in Eclipse, and I believe it's critical in
the adoption of Eclipse and PTP.

Thanks for all your hard work, Jeff!

..Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top