RE: [photran-dev] Development directions and thoughts from Superc omputing

Very cool. Thanks, Jeff.

There are a lot of interesting things we can do if we bring the two AST/DOM
things together. With the help of Beth and other Eclipsers that cross the
CDT/PTP/Photran boundaries, we can make the changes necessary to help make
this happen.

BTW, this is something I'll also be pursuing with the Hibachi project
working on Ada tooling. They are also interested in merging technologies.
And they use my favorite parser generator, ANTLR ;)

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems