Re: [phoenix-epic-dev] EPIC Security Breach

Thanks, Nathan!
MikeT
Mike Taylor
President/CEO
Instantiations Inc.
(503) 598-4911
www.instantiations.com
...Build Quality Software!

On Aug 7, 2007, at 9:06 AM, Nathan Gervais wrote:

Afternoon,

After rebuilding the entire site from SVN and removing the offending code. This site is back online.  Please let me know if you are still experiencing any issues with the site.

How it happened – As mentioned before one of the admin accounts was compromised. The attacker then created a new Block into the website.  Blocks allow content to be inserted into the theme template files.  The block contained an iframe that took the user offsite.

I believe that this problem has been remedied.  I will be monitoring the site closely for the next week to ensure that this issue is fixed.

Thanks for your patience with this matter while I was out of office.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation