[phoenix-epic-dev] FW: bogus rankings on EPIC

All,

Mik Kersten sent me an e-mail complaining about some of the rankings that have been made on EPIC.  I think we need to decide how we want to respond to Mik’s concerns.

Btw, Mik agreed for me to post his original e-mail on the mailing list.  Please copy him on any replies, since he has not subscribed to this list.

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing