Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 2:25 PM
Subject:  Members Meeting Value Section

The attached is  a suggested structure and format for the portion of the
Members Meeting dealing with Members' value.
The objective is to provide a forum for members to participate in
discussions about the value of membership. What they like what they do not
like and what they want to see changed.

This is very rough draft at this time.
Please send comments etc.

Skip McGaughey