Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 3:09 PM
Subject: [phoenix-epic-dev] EPIC Survey Test

Hi,

I have entered the survey into survey monkey for feedback:

The password is 'nathan'.  Once the survey is live there will be no password :)

I changed wording slightly on question 8 and 9 to help with conditional logic.

Please review and provide feedback via email to the group.  Prepare to discuss for Sept 5 call.

Cheers,

  - Don

--
Donald Smith  donald.smith@xxxxxxxxxxx