[phoenix-epic-dev] EPIC Founders Review

When we merged EPIC into Eclipse we talked about the importance of doing a
review by the Founders (Genuitec, INNOPRACT and Instantiations) on a
periodic bases. The purpose of this review is to make sure the founders
think the merger was a good policy and business investment / decision.
Maher, Mike and Jochen (or your designees) can you please discuss your
evaluation at the next EPIC Council Meeting.
Ian, can you do the same from the Foundation perspective.
Maher and Ian can you please add this to the agenda.

Thanks....

Skip McGaughey
Telephone 919-349-3726
eMail: skip_mcgaughey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx