From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Taylor
Sent: January-15-09 5:58 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] New "Nova" home page for www.eclipse.org

+1, I'm with Don...the new layout looks very good.

Mike Taylor

President/CEO

Instantiations Inc.

(503) 598-4911

Eclipse Productivity. Enterprise Quality.

On Jan 15, 2009, at 10:59 AM, Donald Smith wrote:

+1, based on feedback from the members this new layout will be appreciated.  Especially brining EPIC updates and community news to the front.  It does feel cleaner than the original page too.

-          Don