[phoenix-dev] Final Users Prototype

Afternoon Phoenix Devs.

I’ve made changes to the users page once again!  This time I think we’ve come to a final version of the layout for a v1 version of the page.  I agree with Denis’ statement about the usability not being up to par.  I’ve made it so that we have a smaller list view of the icons that aren’t currently on the orbits.  This way the user can see all the icons at once.

http://www.eclipse.org/users/

I’d like to start testing the different browsers and resolutions of this page, so what I’m looking for at this point is +1’s on the _layout_ of this page.  I still plan to tweak some of the content etc.

Thanks.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation