RE: [phoenix-dev] Ganymede Around the World

I tried it and it worked.

But how is anyone supposed to guess what “Type” means? Even after selecting “Message” and saying “hello world” I am still not sure what it’s for.

…oh, then I read the explanation linked under the email address entry field…first I thought messages didn’t matter…oh there it is, I could win a jacket!

Anyways, it looks great, but it could likely use a little polish on the explanation side. Coming at it as someone who is only barely as smart as the average bear, I was confused.

Mike Milinkovich

Office: +1.613.224.9461 x228

Mobile: +1.613.220.3223

mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx