(503) 598-4911
www.instantiations.com
Eclipse Productivity. Enterprise Quality.

On Jun 5, 2008, at 10:28 AM, Ian Skerrett wrote:

We are hoping to push this out live late tomorrow or Monday, so any feedback would be appreciated, especially how it looks on different browsers and os.

From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Nathan Gervais
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:40 AM
To: 'For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.'
Subject: [phoenix-dev] Ganymede Around the World

Morning Phoenix Devs.

Thanks to all who provided feedback on the last iteration of the Google Maps Mashup.

I’ve fixed a lot of bugs and cleaned out the database for a fresh start. Thanks to all who tested and send me feedback.

http://www.eclipse.org/ganymede/map.php

We’d like to get this live by the start of next week.  If you have any more comments / feedback please speak now before we go live.  Thanks again.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation