Re: [phoenix-dev] Some ideas about how a more modern home page might look

I like them both too, my vote would go to the other one, but I'm easy either way.

Not sure about the D/L Eclipse button though. Maybe D/L Ganymede to avoid the confusion between downloading "Eclipse" vs. downloading "Projects at Eclipse.org".

Cheers,
ian

Wayne Beaton wrote:
I like 'em both. But I particularly like the communities in a circle...

Wayne