Re: [phoenix-dev] Some ideas about how a more modern home page might look

Bjorn Freeman-Benson schrieb:
Here are some ideas about how a more modern Eclipse home page might look. Less cluttered, more like other modern open source projects, but still with some information about what Eclipse is and how to join the various communities.

Nice. I like them both. Not as busy as the current home page. I'd also like to see a commitment to not clutter the home page again. I recall that the initial Phoenix proposal was also less cluttered than Eclipse.org is today.

I like the four communities in a circle idea, but that's just me. I throw them out for comment...

The circle is definitely great. Fantastic idea. The other one seems more end-user oriented.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx