[phoenix-dev] www.eclipse.org migration to a new environment

Team,

I'm sure you've all seen the email I sent to the committers list[1], but I thought I'd reiterate.

In a few weeks I'm moving the www.eclipse.org website to a separate cluster of servers that will be running in an isolated environment. I've rerouted all the Eclipse Foundation Ottawa office hits to the new server, and I've set up a sandbox you can use to test your pages in the new environment.

    http://www-test.eclipse.org/

FOR TESTING PURPOSES, PHP WARNINGS/ERRORS ARE ON. The Warnings and Notices won't be displayed on the live site, so although you can likely ignore them, fixing them is highly desirable.

Please test and fix pages you own. If you see any major problems, please report them to this bug:

    http://bugs.eclipse.org/231935

Thanks,

Denis

[1] http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00557.html