[eclipse.org-committers] www.eclipse.org is moving

Greetings,

I will be moving the www.eclipse.org website to a separate cluster of servers in mid-June. This is part of the larger goal of isolating independent services from each other, for better performance, security and scalability. This move does not affect download.eclipse.org, dev.eclipse.org or any other eclipse.org site.

The move is very low risk as it is occurring in parallel, using new hardware. If you don't use fancy database or XML stuff, you likely have nothing to do.

I have set up a sandbox that will allow you to test your web pages to make sure they work:

    http://www-test.eclipse.org/

NOTE: The sandbox has PHP notices and error reporting enabled for easy troubleshooting. Any PHP notices and warnings you see on the sandbox will *not* appear on the live site, although fixing them is highly desirable.

Please report any major problems using this bug:

    http://bugs.eclipse.org/231935

Thanks for your cooperation,

Denis

--