Re: [phoenix-dev] Open Source Web Analytics (Piwik) vs GoogleAnalytics

Bjorn Freeman-Benson schrieb:
Gunnar,
Do you do session tracking via Apache access logs? We want to track the progress of someone's session from the time they arrive at our website until they either leave (no conversion) or until they reach one of the conversion-measure links. ??

I'm not sure. I run AWStats. It analyzes Apache access logs.
http://awstats.sourceforge.net/

I do have things like visitor duration, entry and exit pages. But I don't know how they pull the session out of the logs.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx