Re: [phoenix-dev] Interesting Quote

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
This is the sort of page that I aspire for us to have: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/
They put Firefox front-and-center, as it's their flagship product.  I'm curious -- what is our flagship product that you would put front-and-center?  Ganymede?

How about this:

Eclipse Ganymede

The award-winning (IDE?  Platform?) is now faster, more secure, and fully customizable to your (development) life. With Eclipse Ganymede, we’ve added powerful new features that make your online experience even better.

Enjoy a Better Development Experience

Ganymede delivers helpful new features to make your development experience more productive.

Have Fun Coding

Ganymede continues to lead the way in refactoring, with amazing tools like JDT and stuff.

Personalize Your IDE

Choose from over a thousand useful add-ons that enhance Ganymede. It’s easy to personalize Ganymede to make it your own.

No joke, I would love to do this!

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure