Re: [phoenix-dev] Push Strategic Member Promotions Live

My only suggestion is that you have width and height attributes for the images so that the page renders once rather than renders and then re-renders after it has fetched the image. (Clear your cache and refresh the page to see what I mean.)

Donald Smith wrote:

I have incorporated all the feedback and put together a final version of the Eclipse.org home page supporting promotion of our membership.

You can view the page here:  http://www.eclipse.org/home/index2.php

--
New Page 1 [end of message]

Back to the top