Re: [phoenix-dev] New Key for the Project Info DB.

+1 for being able to configure wiki navigation, though it would be great if it could source from the same place as the project's _projectCommon.php nav, as Bjorn suggested.

The other approach here, just FYI, is what Remy started doing for ECF via a common sidebar box: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF ... not sure if anyone else has adopted this approach yet.

Nick