[phoenix-dev] Requests for inclusion on the resources page

We need to have a mechanism for people to use to submit their content to the
resources page.

http://www.eclipse.org/resources

I don't indent to actually host any addition content (other than what I
create and Eclipse Corner Articles). What I want is a mechanism for folks to
suggest additions to the resources page in an open and transparent way.

I'm thinking that bugzilla is a good way to go. Should we make a new
bugzilla component?

Thoughts appreciated.

On another topic, I've been thinking lately that--while 'resources' is an
appropriate term--something like 'library' might be better. Thoughts?

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton