[phoenix-dev] Project status call

Team,

I'd like to schedule a call next week so we can discuss the status of the project, and so we can discuss ideas for 2007. We can also update the team on the following bugs we have agreed to solve this quarter:

119189 iCal resource for Eclipse events  (nathan)
120397 List of update site mirrors should be LTR   (denis)
125940 Migrate dev.eclipse.org to Phoenix (ViewCVS, others) (denis)
126675 Horizontal tabs don't scale well (nathan)
133026 Eclipse Foundation News Items launch in new browser  (Nathan)
137751 Newsfeed for technical Articles (Wayne)
140389 Projects roadmap newsgroup/mailing list - not a link (bjorn)
143145 Starter Orientation Section (New to Eclipse?)  (Ian)

Possible discussion topics for areas of focus in 2007:

- develop a development environment strategy, including databases
- refreshing, modernizing the Phoenix skin

Let's try Tuesday, Dec. 19/2006 at 2:00pm ET. Does that work for most of us?

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy