Re: [phoenix-dev] Development environment woes

As to documentation...

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Eclipse_Server_Sandbox_Setup

It doesn't mention MySQL, but does solve much of the 'sandboxing
www.eclipse.org' needs. Feel free to edit and append sections so it's
more complete. As to MySQL setup, I wrote these docs when dealing with
both MySQL 4 and 5:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/EMFT_Build_Server_Setup#Install_.26_configure_mysql_server_5
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/EMFT_Build_Server_Setup_%28Archived%29

Again, if we merge this content into one cohesive 'sandbox HOWTO'
document, we might have something more readily useful (and findable,
too).

Cheers,

Nick Boldt