Re: [phoenix-dev] Development environment woes

My specific pain point is exactly what you've highlighted: that I cannot test my pages locally before I check them in to the main server. I'm happy to install MySQL locally (I already have) and use a common configuration (already do for eclipsecon.org; we even use a common tool across all developers) and to follow defined processes. Happy to.

Denis Roy wrote:
To get the ball rolling, what are your specific pain points? What would make your life easier?

Back to the top