[phoenix-dev] Bugzilla clean-up

Folks,

I reorganized the Phoenix Bugzilla components this weekend. We had a few duplicate components, and some of the component names were not clear. We have a total of five components:

Eclipse Foundation/Community:

Website: phoenix.ui-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
This component is simply an inbox so that the community can easily file bugs against our site without knowing we're a Technology project (which is not obvious to anyone).  I don't actively move bugs from here to Technology/Phoenix, so please include this in your Bugzilla searches.  I do keep an eye out for EPIC bugs and reassign them to the EPIC component.

Technology/Phoenix:

Content: phoenix.ui-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
The content of our pages.

Design, Layout and Skin: phoenix.ui-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
Self-explanatory

Engine: phoenix.contentmgt-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
This is mainly the eclipse.org-common code that makes the site run.

EPIC: phoenix.epic-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx
I haven't changed this one.

Please make sure you're all watching phoenix.ui-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx.  If you're involved in the eclipse.org-common code, please also watch phoenix.contentmgt-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx.  If you're involved with the EPIC component, please watch phoenix.epic-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx. You can add these e-mail addresses to your Bugzilla watch list by clicking Prefs/E-mail Settings.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure