RE: [phoenix-dev] Homepage Prototypes

Title: Re: [phoenix-dev] Homepage Prototypes

>>>The EPIC survey indicates a strong desire for direct access to "eclipse stuff", but less interest in "news stuff"...maybe we should take that into account for the >>>homepage.

Mike, I hope we have reduced the emphasis on ‘news stuff’.   The middle section label “headlines’ maybe should be called ‘features’ but I would envision it will be used to help promote things within the Eclipse community, etc. Eclipse Summit Europe, EPIC surveys, New Case studies etc.   The ‘other headlines’ would be press releases from the foundation.

Back to the top