[phoenix-dev] Phoenix meeting - August 31, 2006 3:30pm Eastern

I know we're fresh off the phone, but because many Phoenix committers will be in Ottawa next week, I'd like for us to share some face-to-face time.

I've booked Thursday, August 31 from 3:30pm to 4:30pm.

The focus of this meeting should be:

1. Data-driven site
- Nathan and Wayne have a need to maintain project meta-data to create data-driven pages. We'd like to expand Bjorn's project status infrastructure, so Bjorn's presence at this meeting will be paramount

2. Homepage redesign
- According to the feedback we've received so far, I'd like for Nathan and I to demonstrate prototypes of a new front-page, or pull more ideas together

3. Pillars/user friendly site
I think we need to further discuss what we can do to make our site easier to use for Eclipse users - beyond the homepage. Some of us have already begun work, so it may just be a matter of presenting it to everyone to avoid duplication.

As usual, non-committers are always welcome to phone in - even more so now as we discuss page redesign. I'll provide bridge information later next week.

Thanks,

Denis

--
Denis Roy