[phoenix-dev] www.eclipse.org upgrade to PHP 5.1

Folks,

I'll be upgrading our servers to the newest version of Suse Linux in September. This means we'll also be migrating to PHP 5.1 (and Apache 2.2 + MySQL 5.0, but that should have no impact on us).

Before the migration, I'll isolate one of the "live" servers so that we can test all the aspects of our site and fix any PHP 5.1 incompatibilities with our code. Once our site is known to be 5.1-compatible, I'll migrate all the servers.

In the interim, it would be good to test your code on a local PHP 5.1 webserver to find incompatibilities.

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure