RE: [phoenix-dev] New Phoenix Committer

Because we wanted Phoenix to be open and transparent. Plus that allows us to leverage the infrastructure such as Bugzilla for interacting with the community.

As far as I am concerned, Bjorn is right. Let's just get on with following the correct process for having Nate become a committer. He will make a great addition to the team.

We have to follow the same rules as everyone else. Bjorn's the Technology PMC leader and he lives this every day. We should be happy that he's giving us such great advice.

I'm sure that you'll let me know if this is a dumb question, but...

Why is eclipse.org a project?

Back to the top