[phoenix-dev] [Fwd: Eclipse 3.1 screencasts]

Can we set up a redirect for this page?  It seems to be quite popular...

Thanks,

D.

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure

Can you reinstate this link to the screencasts? Luis De La Rosa recommended that I look at them.

Martin

Begin forwarded message:

However, there are some screencasts that are quite nice: http://www.eclipse.org/org/june05release/projects.html . Actually this site gives you a nice overview over not just Eclipse 3.1, but the projects that extend it.  I would HIGHLY recommend that you watch some of these screencasts.

Eclipse just reorganized its website this past week.  So these screencasts are currently lost.  You can see the Google cache of the overview page at http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:t2XcaxjfhboJ:www.eclipse.org/org/june05release/projects.html+eclipse+screencasts&hl=en&client=safari

I tried searching for them, but I couldn't seem to locate them.

I would email the webmaster at webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx.  His name is Denis Roy - http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/WebMaster

--- End Message ---

Back to the top