[phoenix-dev] Phoenix is Coming

All,

I am hoping that most of you are already aware of this, but just in case....

The Phoenix project is going live late tomorrow. What does this mean? Well, our home page and a fair amount of Eclipse content is switching from its current look (www.eclipse.org) to its new look (phoenix.eclipse.org).

We are hoping that many projects will follow the lead of Mylar and Phoenix and start to migrate their content to this new look and architecture.

There is a Getting Started guide on the Phoenix project site. If you have any questions, comments or bugs please let us know.

/mike

Mike Milinkovich
Executive Director,
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.