RE: [phoenix-dev] Downloads has been moved over to Phoenix

Hi!

On Do, Oktober 20, 2005 16:35, Mike Milinkovich wrote:

> This is just my opinion....I thought it was useful, as it was a shortcut
> for
> a lot of people.
>
>> I got rid of it.  Bjorn's Project Dashboard is much cooler,
>> and a better metric than download counts.  We can keep it if
>> you think it's worthwhile.

I also use it as a shortcut. I think it should also be on Phoenix. If you
first visit the download page no download link is visible. Instead you
have to  select how to browse the downloads. IMHO it will be a major
usability enhancement if there would be still the list of "popular
downloads" to choose from.

BTW, I never understood the box "Featured Downloads". I can't imaging that
people pay a lot attention to it. If they are looking for downloads thay
probably already know what they want. Thus, I think a list of shortcuts
(latest milestone, etc.) would be more useful.

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx