Re: [phoenix-dev] Downloads has been moved over to Phoenix

Mike Milinkovich wrote:
What happened to the "top ten"?

I got rid of it. Bjorn's Project Dashboard is much cooler, and a better metric than download counts. We can keep it if you think it's worthwhile.

Using the search results in a 404. Is that just an artifact of using the
sandbox?
Artifact. The search is compiled for ia-64 cluster, whereas the sandbox is running x86-64.

I am fine with the topics you've suggested as a start. My guess is that this
is going to take several iterations to get right. Let's give our audience
something to comment on.
10-4

One minor suggestion for a refinement: I would just lump BIRT into
Application Development, rather than having it in its own category.
10-4.

D.