RE: [phoenix-dev] progress: Eclipse

Some things are missing compared to Roger's design:

- The "swooshy"-ness that reminds us of the Eclipse 3 L&F
- Gradients on the sections like "Community News"
- 3-column layout - this is 4-column and too cramped
- Use of transparent text like "Choose project" and "Search" in original
- Drop down list of all projects for quick navigation
- RSS links for each section
- Box for top downloads
- I couldn't see the bottom but the stuff at the bottom may be missing too.

Back to the top