[phoenix-dev] RE: Unable to get hi-res template from Roger Dudler

Title: RE: Unable to get hi-res template from Roger Dudler

Hi Denis,

I've gone ahead and used a screen shot of his mock up and I'm currently working from that. Attached is a screen shot of the bit of work i've done to the top 'header' part and you'll see that the quality is quite good.

You will notice that the overall look is not 100% exact as your designers mock up/skin. In order to get the html to work properly without the use of tables I have to slightly modify the look. It's not possible to have it function and look as he has it without some mods. (regarding the top right corner swoosh area- choose project area) I'm trying hard to match my work to his skin but also using the wireframe/skeleton you provided as my base.

I've managed to match the content 'news' boxes, as you can see, almost accurately but still am modifying slightly.

If you have any concerns that the template/look isn't going in the appropriate direction, please give me a call. As I get more accomplished I can send you another screen shot too if you like.

thanks,

shauna

692.5531